Well this week was an eventful one, I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled Tuesday and honestly it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting. In fact, I think I needed it. It was a great excuse to lay on the couch for a couple days and get some blog stuff done, catch up on the DVR and just rest. Even my mom told me no DIY projects or ripping down walls this week. 😉 Plus Joe waited on me hand and foot, bringing me mac ‘n cheese and mashed potatoes!
(post contains affiliate links, see disclosure)
This week was also the official end of the no spending spree, I bought a few things but didn’t go all crazy. I’m definitely going to continue on for February, March and probably the rest of the year. Buying only what I need, not what I want. But this week, I’m totally crushing on a few things…
- I keep thinking about these dining benches that match my West Elm table, something about the simplicity of a bench vs a few chairs is really appealing.
- But on the other hand, I’m totally crushing on these chairs too and my friend Lea just put them in her dining room and I love them!
- this kitchen from House Seven Design – omg, her style is always on point and is such an inspiration
- during my binge DVR watching I finally caught up on The Affair – love that show!
- this quote from my friend Ashley is EVERYTHING and so true, sometime we all need a little break to refocus and come back stronger than ever 🙂