EASY CHICKEN TACOS
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- slow cooker
- 4-5 chicken breasts, frozen or thawed
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- taco shells or tortillas and your favorite taco toppings
- place chicken breasts in bottom of the pot
- sprinkle chicken breasts with 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- pour in each can of Rotel, corn, and beans
- sprinkle in remaining taco seasoning and mix slightly
- cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours
- use fork to shred chicken when done
- serve with your favorite taco shells and taco toppings
I serve it with our favorite toppings – cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc. I like the hard shells and Joe likes soft. During the work week, I take the chicken for lunch with all the fixings for a taco salad.
Lately, I’ve been making a large plate for us with tortilla chips and white queso dip for very tasty nachos! The possibilities are endless with this simple and quick recipe.
Need an easy weeknight meal? Pin this and save it for later!
Will you be trying out these easy chicken tacos? Share with me!